The A71VDSMR device is a separable voltage detector referred to Voltage Presence Detection System certified according to EN61243-5, medium resistance (LM) type. The device is single-pole and is connected to MV voltage (1kV – 52kV) through a capacitive coupler. It meets the requirements for MR systems of medium impedance.
The certificate of conformity to product technical specification IEC61243-5 Medium Impendence is available and downloadable in the “datasheets” part
The voltage device A71VDSMR is a plug voltage detector and it should be used in combination with A71VDSF interface plate, installed on the electric panel
- Voltage Detecting System for MV switchgears panels
- The voltage device A71VDSMR is a plug voltage detector for MT (Medium Voltage) 12/24/36 kV MV distribution panels. It should be used in combination with A71SMTE/F interface plate, installed on the electric panel, compliant to directive IEC61243-5 Medium Resistance. (See Instruction manual for use)
- The plugging-in of the removable indicator opens the ground contact of the correspondent phase socket and allows the current to flow inside the light indicator. The fixing of the support-plate is on the surface of front panel. An aluminum label shows the position of Ground (TERRA) and phase ( 4 8 12 )
- The Power supply for the device is directly from the coupling bushing. No auxiliary power-supply needed
- Inside the base, it is possible to mount different compensative capacitor, up to bushing used for proper operation.
- Certification of compliant to IEC61243-5 Medium Impendence. The certificate of conformity to the product technical specification can be downloaded in the datasheet part
- Threshold on Voltage 20,8C
- Threshold Current 2,5UA